The end of April has arrived. Today we take a look back at some of the things our team loved on the internet during his month.
Here are some of the coziest and colorful reading cornerthe best hoop earrings,Excellent $18 moisturizer, more. We also share Wit & Delight’s most read articles and best-selling products during April. fun!
11 things I loved about the internet in April
1. Created by one of our favorite interior designers, Meta Coleman. this beautiful reading nook It is very colorful and provides ample storage space.
2. Kate Recommended This article About the power of a simple walk.
3. Greta found her new one your favorite moisturizerthanks to Rec from lucy williams on tiktok. Greta has this to say about the product: It melts quickly and is really moisturizing. As someone with eczema prone skin, this is the best moisturizer I have ever used. ”
Four. of this woman costume week Undeniably chic.
Five. I bought myself this lovely pair Gold-plated hoop earringsIt’s the size and style I’ve been looking for.
6. Introducing 7 rooms that lock in the mood of the interior Now, from monochromatic and drenched spaces to rooms with wallpaper borders.
7. Shared by Greta This article It’s all about Sophia Richie and Elliott Grange’s gorgeous wedding, including nearly 100 photos from the big day.
8. Bridget highly recommend These Acne PatchesHere’s what she has to say about them. This is no ordinary acne patch. It features tiny micro-darts that inject magic (or targeted acne-fighting ingredients) directly into pimples, minimizing them overnight.
9. Most relevant articles It offers seven ways to become a mysterious woman…she’s also in bed by 9:30pm.
Ten. bought by Greta The most beautiful ceramic butter dish From Etsy. “It’s a very unnecessary kitchen accessory, but it brings me a lot of joy,” she says. Sometimes they are the best addition to your home, right?
11. i treated myself Dr. Dennis Gross Peel Pad During the recent Sephora sale. These pads are great for exfoliating and improving skin texture. You will immediately notice the difference. For those who want to try a little bit, we also have a mini size!
W&D Top 5: Most Read Articles in April
1. 7 easy ways to add character and charm to your home
2. I have remodeled 3 kitchens. These are the biggest regrets in their respective designs.
3. 3 rules to help you organize your kitchen every day
Four. April 2023 horoscope: Mercury retrograde return
Five. Kate’s Picks: 7 Things I Tried and Loved in March 2023
W&D Top 5: April’s Best Selling Products
1. Zexxxy cotton nightgown $28
Kate loves this cute and comfortable nightgown.
2. One Fire Dimmable Crystal Table Lamp $28
The most beautiful dimmable lamps at affordable prices.
3. dictionary of color combinations by Sanzo Wada $20
The perfect little design book to keep on hand.
Four. Birkenstock Arizona Waterproof Slide Sandals $50
Popular slides are now in stock!
Five. J. Crew eyelet-trimmed button-up shirt $50 + extra 60% off with code SALEONSALE
A classic button-up with pretty eyelet detail.
Editor’s Note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a revenue stream to fund their business operations and reduce their reliance on branded content. Wit & Delight stands behind all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or processes? Feel free to email us.
Jackie is the editorial director of Wit & Delight. In his spare time, he enjoys running around Minneapolis lakes, eating at local restaurants, and recharging at home with his boyfriend and his beloved corgi, Marge. You can follow her on her Instagram @jackiesaffert.