The bathroom is a private space that can be as elegant or as simple as you like. Too many different elements and confused about how to combine them? Or maybe your taste is eclectic but you don’t know how to create a synergistic ensemble?
Getting the bathroom decor right can be a daunting task. But don’t worry: we’re here to help! The IKEA philosophy of simple yet classy furniture and accessories is perfect for those exploring their own design style.
Follow these simple decorating tips to make your bathroom a well-organized space you can be proud of.
mix light and dark
- Designing your first bathroom or redesigning an existing bathroom yourself? Experiment with light and depth ideas in light and dark colors.
- The juxtaposition of these two elements leaves a strong impression on the mind of the viewer. This look can be achieved with pale walls offset by darker tiles.
create the illusion of space
- If you prefer a minimalist look or want your bathroom to look a little more spacious, cabinet Raising the shelves automatically draws the viewer’s eye upwards, giving the room an impression of space.
- And with the added benefit of extra storage, your floor or sink area won’t be crowded.
design to the outside
- Interested in making an impression? Design your bathroom around one element and make it the focal point.
- Create your room to that point: a beautiful vanity or dressing table, a bold painting or a beautiful hanging shelf. lampthe IKEA collection is sure to find something to your liking.
Go with rich patterns
- Experiment with patterns. This might sound a little too adventurous for beginners, but choosing interesting and unique patterns for your floor tiles can help you start small.
- Feel more daring? Opt for small patterns on the walls as opposed to large patterned tiles on the floor.
- And if you want to go all out, be sure to choose flashy patterns on the walls and add some restraint with solid floor tiles.
Why not a color wheel?
- Interested in patterns? Then try a monochromatic theme with few hints of color. accessories you put it in the bathroom.
- Choose a popular one like a nautical theme. Different shades of blue work wonderfully because of their association with water, and can be offset with wooden furniture to really bring the blue to life.
- Whatever your theme, IKEA has plenty of stylish products.