With over 50 years of experience in the industry, flow out It is synonymous with the phrase “value for money”.
All of their locally manufactured mattresses come with a minimum of 5 years and a maximum of 15 years warranty.
Manufactured to the highest standards, our mattresses combine comfort and durability, making them ideal for private homes and hospitality businesses.
In addition, Driftaway also manufactures bases, mattress toppers and pillows for a dreamy sleeping experience.
Of course, you don’t just need a good mattress to get a good night’s sleep. So, to help you get the best rest, here Driftaway shares tips for restful nights.
- Avoid looking at electronic devices such as mobile phones, TVs, laptops and tablets at least one hour before bed. Using electronic devices can keep your brain active and your brain relaxed for an hour or two after use.
- Make sure the mattress is wide and long enough to accommodate you (and your partner) comfortably. Each other should have enough space to lie down and turn comfortably without disturbing the other person.
- Make sure you are using the right pillow. Sleeping on too many or too high pillows can cause your neck to tilt and your spine to become misaligned. This can cause neck and back pain, and you may wake up feeling stiff or sore. A memory foam pillow is recommended because it conforms to the shape of your neck and head and keeps your spine in the correct position.
- Please use proper bed linen. Feather pillows and innerwear may sound luxurious, but they can also cause sinus problems. Feather pillows are also bad for your spine because they don’t fit the shape of your neck or head. Hypoallergenic innerwear and memory foam pillows help you sleep better. Bed linen should be well-breathable and washed at least once a week. Your duvet liner should be washed every few months, or more often if you tend to sweat.
- Being overweight can change your body and cause sleep deprivation. A healthy diet and exercise can help you live longer and get better sleep.