Photo credit: INBETWEENCHAOS
Why I made this console table
I needed a simple yet stylish console table for my Airbnb. It’s a short term rental so I didn’t need storage. I didn’t want to spend a lot of time or money on the project. This console table could be made out of wood for about $25.
- Inexpensive – lumber costs about $25
- Stylish – goes well with almost any decor
- Wood Top – The wood top adds texture and warmth to your space and is easy to clean and stays new.
- Lightweight – easy to move if needed
- PERFECT SIZE – Just the right size for a narrow hallway, entryway, small living room, or a bare wall that doesn’t need anything.
- Common Materials – Constructed with furring strips and 1×12, available in most stores
- Minimal tools – all you need to make this is a few tools
- Matching Piece Plans – This worked so well that I also added plans for the coffee table and end tables.
How to build – watch the build video
See how I build this console table in this very short video.
Free matching plan for this collection
- box frame console table
- square box frame coffee table
- rectangular box frame coffee table
- square box frame end table
- rectangular box frame end table
Box Frame Console Table Free Plan
Here’s a free step-by-step plan for building this console table: